Thursday, January 27, 2005

Twenty-One And Counting

So I turned twenty-one big deal. Oh, but it is a big deal because I woke up today feeling very emotional because I am officially legal not that matters anyways. Most days you wake up feeling good like nothing matters anymore. Today I woke up feeling like a had turned a page in life. Life could be over any minute now. I really felt need to straighten up and get my life on the road. Let me tell that is not going to be an easy task for me to do because I have been acting like such a kid for way too long. All of a sudden I feel a urge to want to change. Well I guess it is my sudden age change. Cheers to all who have made it past twenty-one.
In the next few sentences, I am going to make a huge confession. To some it may be shocking and others may already know. But it will feel good to finally get it off my back. Early last week, I noticed my parents were paying closer attention to my sister and brother-in-law and their child more than they were paying attention to me. I just really felt like I was just a person in the background. Come to find out, I really was. Which really made me all the more angrier. So te most stupidest thing I have ever done in my whole life happened next. My sister, whom I am upset with right now, had given me my parents credit card to eat on or something to that effect. Ans since I was still upset with the family I went and charged around twelve hundred dollars on that credit card. When my parents found out, let me just say they weren't too terribly upset with me. They grounded me for six months to a year or until I get the debt paid off. I was really surprised because I expected them to kick me out or something a little more extrenuous that what they did. I do have to start listening to my parents a little more than normal so I don't get so outraged again that I rack up a twelve hundred dollar credit card bill again. I guess all I am trying to say don't get angry with anyone at anytime because you never know what you are willing to do to get even with them. Now I can't explain myself or solidify what I did. All can do is suffer the consequences and hope to make it out alive.

No comments: