Friday, January 28, 2005

So What The Heck Are You?

That was just random if you ask me but Allen had this small quiz on his blog so I took it and this is what it said about me. You are a cozy, fuzzy, warm-hearted person. Not so much. A lot of your friends describe you as a hopeless romantic. Probably not. You fall for the opposite sex very easily. Not really. But be careful, because usually you don't know what you are getting into, and because you are very sensitive, you can get hurt... especially in early relationships. Don't need to worry about this one. Also, don't exclude the cold-hearted from your "want-list", because they just might be looking for a kind person to warm up their heart.... or a sock to warm up their feet. So there you go I am totally hopeless. A sock at that. Something to warm something up. Right, whatever. Go ahead, take this quiz and see what you are because I don't believe what I am. http://www.boomspeed.com/dollzheaven2/quiz1.html

No comments: