Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I beleive it has been too long since I last posted. Since then I have no idea where I have been because I can't remember much. How is it that I can live day to day and still not remember what I have done just a few days ago or even a few months ago. I think I have amnesia or something. Quite scary if you ask me. Maybe there is a reason why I can't remember anything. I hope so. I am not that old and yet I fail to even remember my 10th birthday. How is that? Could be trauma, could be that I am just crazy. I will never know. Where has my life gone......where will it take me.......what does God have "planned" for my life.....The questions could go on. I don't quite believe in plans God has in store....but then again I have been questioning the authenticity of God lately. If He has this plan for me, where is this plan. Where is the blueprint of my life. I have yet to see it. Then in the same sentence, if He knows our every move, Ho does He allow horrible crap to happen to all of these random people. Makes no sense to my crazy inadequate brain. Because remember....I don't remember alot of things........but that is me..and it will always be me. I like to call myself a "PARANOID CHRISTIAN." Then again who really cares. Besides God himself.
Good Night.

No comments: