Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Next One!

So I read everyone elses' blog and I feel rather shallow. Like I don't have a brain sometimes or sometimes I feel undereduacted. Wait.....I am undereducated. But how can any one person judge themselves in such a way that is so degrading. How can anyone just not believe in themselves that they have to judge themselves on someone that is just two years older or someone that is fourteen years older than older than I.
I still have hope. I still have a chance of a bright future. Maybe not one in the near future. Maybe I just need to trust in God that He will chow me the way to future. Show me that I am bright and that I am smart. That I need not to judge myself unto others. John 7:24 simply puts it. "STOP judging by mere appearances, and MAKE a sound judgement." The Message, which some people don't necessarily like says, " Don't be nitpickers'; use your head-and heart!- to discern what is right, to test what is authentically right." Nonetheless, don't be picky about your education, looks, discernment. Rather do what is right.

Maybe I shall be quiet now. Goodnight, my friends!

No comments: