Sunday, April 03, 2005

Trapped Inside Your Own Body

Have you ever felt like no one cared about you? Maybe you are not in the same mental and emotional state as I am but maybe you have been in the past. If you have ever been so depressed that you want every one around to just kill then you for sure to get some professional help. Maybe you already are. I don't know why you are feeling maybe you haven't been taken your medicine like you are supposed to. I have heard that all too much I wish to not hear it again. Maybe phrase it a different way. I don;t care. I wish to be happy again. I wish for my parents to love me like they used to. Back I when I was a wee little girl. Back before the abuse. Back before your life even began with them. Maybe you cant go back in time but you can hopefully get the help you need I don't know. Your parents used to love you before babies came in the picture. I love that little girl but sometimes i wonder what life would like without her. It would be completely different but in what ways. Would I be unhappy? Would I want to die? Would I be happy? Who knows only God truly knows what life would be like. Enlighten me ON the truth of God. Is he real? If so where is he when you really need Him? Where is he right now? May I be on my way now to hell? Who the hell knows? Good bye till late rhope to hear from you soon!

No comments: