Thursday, February 03, 2005

What do you do when life gets to be too much?

So what do you do when life does get to be too much. Recently I have found life to be so overwhelming that I just want to be alone. Very alone. So alone that I don't want to even be seen or heard or even close to anyone. So what do you do? You do what only you think you can do. You get alone and secluded and get all earthlydistraction out of your hindsight. (Not sure if that made sense, I hope it did anyways). If you don't feel better then, I don't know what would make you feel better. The only thing that would possibly make your life all the more pleasant is God. He says in Psalm 3:3&4. But you are a shield around me, O Lord; You Bestow glory on me and lift up my head. To the Lord I cry aloud, and he answers me from is holy hill. (Thanks Melissa for the verse.) That is my answer for happiness in my situations and if that doesn't make anyone or myself any more happier I don't know what would. Life for me shouldn't be too hard or complicated because I don't have a full-time job. I don't really have a life outside of my family life. I spend most of my time either at work, sleeping, or watching the televsion. So why is it then that I am so incredibly unhappy. I can only pray that life itself will get better for me and for others that may be in the same situation.

No comments: