Friday, December 30, 2005

TAG!!

Tenille tagged awhile agijust havent had time to sit down and do this.

1. Seven things to do before I die:
  • Graduate college
  • Get a REAL job
  • Get married
  • Have children
  • Buy a house
  • Buy a car
  • Move out of the old folks home
2. Seven things I cannot or will not do:
  • Have major surgery
  • Read a book
  • keep a job:)
  • Pass a test
  • Go snowboarding
  • Go skiing
  • Tag anyone else
3. Seven things that attract me to my signicant other or best friend:
  • Smart
  • Intelligent
  • Polite
  • Sweet and kind
  • Phenominal
  • Not dramatic
  • Can take care of me
4. Seven things I say most often:
  • Whatever
  • Shut-up
  • What are you doing
  • How do I do this
  • What do I do now
  • Can I go home now
  • Ill shut-up now
5. Seven books (or series) I love to read:
  • I dont read any books
6. Seven movies I watch over and ovaer again:
  • Interpretor
  • Fifth Element
  • Terminotors
  • Cheaper by the dozen
  • Assault on Precint 13th
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Artificial Intelligence
7. Seven people i want to join in:
  • Reference question 2 number 7

Now that wasn't so bad but rather difficult if you want to ask me .

later

No comments: