Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Life in General Rocks!!

Is life supposed to rock? I mean get real. There are things in life you want to do and things in life youwant to do but can't do. So I have been talking a little bit of trash about my little sister. However, she somewhat deserves it. As we all know, we all were raised in a christian home. If you are raised in a christian home, how can stray so far from God in just a matter of weeks. Not sure anyone can answer that question. Seriously, how can you say you love someone. Yet you can't figure ot whether or not she wants to be with her husband or with the ex-con. If it were me I wouldn't have to think twice. She wants so bad to be a part of Steven's life but she is so intent on destroying him right now. Most of you know that she wants him off of the birth certificate. What you don't know is that she only wants to do DNA testing on just two guys. However, there are three guys in the picture right now. How are you suppossed to know who the father is of Zoey if you aren't willing to test all the men. You honestly can't, but she is so self-centered right now that she really doesn't care. Enough about her drama. My drama is, well, I don't have any drama as of now. I guess I am of sane mind, as of now. I do however start work on Wednesday. I am a little relieved about working but I am going to miss not doing anything. You would after not working for so long I would want to work. Actually I do, I am just not so sure about working outside for 8 hours a day. That is going to be kind of rough. But it will be fun. I'm sure of it. Anyways, hope all is well with the blogger world and see you later blogger.

No comments: