Sunday, March 06, 2005

So I'm Back

I didn't stay gone long because this blogging thing is kind of turning into an addiction sort of. No matter what you write or how write it, it doesn't seem to look bad on you. You can write your innermost feeling and hope that someone you know can relate to it some sort of fashion. But so far only one person, well actually two people actually know what is going on with my life. Or so I think, of course I don't exactly share my innermost thoughts to just anybody. I think you have to be either a counselor or therapist or a friend whom you think knows where you're coming from in your life.
As for the therapist, she knows who she is and if she ever reads this thank you so much for doing what you do. You do such an awesome with me. All though at times I may seem difficult to work with. You seem to get through the difficult boundaries that I may have blocked up. I am so sorry about that but hey can you blame me. But on the other hand, I am slowly beginning to open up to you. Whether or not you see it that way. I don't have my degree in masterminding but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that I am a mind boggling situation in and of itself. It seems to me that I have been through so much that I just don't seem to care about what I do with myself sometimes. That is what you are for and yes I did my homework this week. Hopefully you will pleased. Not that I am trying to please you.
As for the friend who hopefully knows where I am coming from. I am not naming names but you know who you are I hope. Just a pleasant thank you for meeting with me every once in a while and just listening. I don't care if you listen but I hope that you are because some things I justdon't tell to anybody. I feel since I have been talking to you I have opend up just a little bit and have a calmer spirit about certain events. However, I am still trying to determine if I will ever have a peace about my past.
Please I hope both you do not take this worng and I pray that both of you will continue to be there for me. To talk to me and to encourage me on my long journey of life ahead of me. Hopefully I haven't waived you off by this post. Anyways take this post as you please.

No comments: